Sunday, April 5, 2009

MUST GO....

These are the things I have seen this week that must go!!

  1. Men that think it's ok for their hair to poke out the neck of their shirt. It's disgusting, distracting, and did I mention disgusting. I don't expect you to wax your chest, hair is normal, I'd just rather not see it peeping out of your collar.
  2. People that call to set an appointment, I reply well I don't have anything til tomorrow morning does 10:15 work? person on phone: well I was really wanting to get in today. (INTERNAL THOUGHTS: oh well in that case let me just cancel my life, because you really wanted to get in today.) Actual response: well I really don't have anything left today! I can see you tomorrow at 10:15. I mean seriously you obviously don't give a damn about what I want so why should I care that you really wanted to get in today? Stop being so self centered.
  3. Anyone that is driving when I have anywhere to go. You either shouldn't have a license, or you need to get the heck out of my way.
  4. People who think it is okay to go 10+ miles below the speed limit. You know that's just as illegal as speeding in my book.
  5. Red lights! Or at least the ones that you hit that causes you to hit EVERY SINGLE RED LIGHT afterward.
  6. Heavy set girls that wear clothes that are 6 sizes to small. I mean you really shouldn't be wearing a mini skirt when one of your thighs is the size of the empire state building; especially when you are swing dancing. Come on, If I wanted to see all that I would have gone to the strip club.
  7. Bosses who think it's okay to show up to work 2 hours late. EVERYDAY!
  8. Malls, I'd save soooo sooo much money! I could probably buy a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment