Sunday, April 26, 2009

Must Go...

1.This girl that always wears clothes that are 6 sizes too small for her. Every time she comes on a Saturday night I want to cover her up. I mean I wouldn't be able to fit in some of the things she wears. Besides it's just plain gross!
2.Dumb people. I talk to dumb people every day. I get so puzzled as to how they managed to make it this far in life because of how dumb they are.
3.Cold weather. It's nearly May, I want some sun.
4. School/Homework. I only have about 2 more weeks of school but I was done about 4 weeks ago. Like right now instead of blogging I should be taking a med. term. test. Who does that? Blogging is much more fun.
5. Weekdays. I would love to have a life full of weekends. Very little work, being able to stay up late and sleep in. That would be the life.
6.Bills. That's a given. I hate getting a pay check and then having to spend it all on bills. It's so discouraging to feel poor.
7.TV shows coming out only once a week. I don't enjoy the anticipation of waiting an entire week to figure out what is happening between Chuck and Blair. Just let me know all ready!
8.Working at a assisted living center where your bosses grandfather is living. Pretty sure that is going to result in some individuals loosing their jobs... Hopefully me!
9.The fact that on itunes, for one episode of TV it costs $1.99. That is so over priced it's not even funny. Then I have to buy it because the episodes on free internet TV are slow to download, blurry, and have commercials.
10. Commercials, it's not like anyone watches them. Everyone always changes the channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment