Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Random

in desperate need of dance.
even though i have been going to the gym
and getting regular exercise.
i am dying on the inside.
my passion, my creativity, my soul
has no outlet.

i wish i was traveling.
right now.
i want to be on a trip
somewhere new and exciting.

whoever knew it would be so hard
to find something on the Internet.
i have seriously searched to the edge of cyberspace
and have been unsuccessful.

fall is a beautiful time of year.
i should appreciate it.

i need a creative outlet
suggestions are welcome.

i also need a vacuum
donations are accepted.

lemonade is one of my favorite beverages
unless it is loaded with sugar.

i use my hands too much when i talk.

when people have an excessive and unnecessary
 amount of varying levels of pitch
when speaking to me.
my heart rate increases.
my palms get sweaty.
and i feel like punching a wall.

my new best friend:
a heating blanket.

this website has some cool shirts

considering this life tip:






1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan.

    Marissa here.

    I like your blog. I think we could probably be friends.

    And I like that you have a toothpastefordinner comic.

    And we agree that: dancing is a great outlet for passion and creativity, lemonade should not be loaded with sugar, and that people need to tone down their ranges of pitch when the speak.

    That's all.

    ReplyDelete