Thursday, September 29, 2011

homework...

well it's that week again
where my life solely revolves 
around that special little thing

homework!

Sometimes were are such 
good friends,
you make sense
i feel smart.
it's such a happy relationship.

Then there are the days
that I hate you. 
which happen far too 
often. 

you should work on that. 
i can't wait for the day
to be completely shot 
of you.

so as late my life has been work and homework and more homework
sometimes i go to school too.
i even find time to make it to the grocery. sometimes.

i think i have finally decided to pick my first major, or i guess my first two,
since i'll probably be excelling beyond my own capabitilies and finishing two
completely unrelated majors.

why you ask? well i have always had a dream of going to medical school.
and well let me tell you sticking out during the application process is difficult.
so why not have multiple options, just in case, all while showing that i can
be in school and pursue another major just because it's something else that really
interests me.

now now, don't get too excited.
i'm not telling anyone what my major/s will be until i'm completely
decided on this course of action.
so until then folks.
going on monday to talk to an advisor and maybe i'll be decided by then.
probably not though. :)

2 comments:

  1. I had SUCH a hard time choosing a major. I started in journalism because I had to declare a major for my scholarship. I narrowed it down to english, biology, and political science. You can see the similarities between the three (not). I went with english. No regrets. I think picking a major is one of the hardest decisions in life. But you can do it. Cuz you have to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should major in accounting. It's the best major!

    ReplyDelete