Sunday, October 12, 2008

FRANKEN-PUPPY


So this is my poor Franken-Puppy. A couple of weeks ago I discovered the most disgusting looking wart on his upper lip. Immediately I decided this wart has to be affecting his self-esteem and it's got to be removed. Plus, every time I looked at him it's the only thing I saw. Seriously, you can't say that a giant wart screaming "I WILL INFECT YOU!!" wouldn't bother you either. So Friday it was conveniently removed by the vet and now temporarily I have a Franken-Puppy. From a distance it almost looks like he suffers from a clef-lip. Poor dog, I thought I was doing him a favor. In the long run it will look much improved. Franken has already had a tough week with surgery and having to wear one of those hideous lamp shades. But I had to top of his horrible week by sneezing all over him this morning. I think he still likes me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment