Monday, March 23, 2009

Clearly....

I'm not very good at this blogging thing. Well actually I totally forgot that I had even started one. Way to go Megan! So anyway I just decided two seconds ago that I am going to do a Movie Review section. Seeing as I do spend a ridiculous amount of money on them, might as well share what I thought of it with whoever decides to read this. So lets start with the most recent movie watched... TWILIGHT. I absolutely HATED it! The acting was so horrible, the story was so far from what really happened in the book. I seriously could not to stop laughing the entire movie. Not really any of the actors/actresses fit the roles of the characters. I mean not saying the Robert Pattinson is terrible looking; but he is not to die for. As a matter a fact, he isn't even tempting! Hayden Christensen would have been a much better Edward. Not just in looks, but probably a better actor! Besides the terrible acting, if someone hasn't read the book I believe the movie would be very difficult to follow. Just over all it sucks. If you like it, you obviously have horrid taste in movies!
I mean seriously I would rather sit through a 6 hour, low budget movie that is true to the book. Then watch a chopped up and inaccurate version of a book that was somewhat enjoyable.
I also just decided I might do a book review section. I like to read (well listen to books on my ipod). So I'll try and post more I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment