Monday, May 18, 2009

Curious!!

So while I was driving home from ballet lessons this evening, I noticed at the cheveron the price was the cheapest I have ever seen it in my entire existance. I was elated for a moment thinking that the cost of gas was only 17 cents a gallon. I literally was almost bouncing out of my seat wishing that my tank was closer to empty because it was such a good deal. Then shock of my life turns out just a number was missing. Instantly my mood shifts from overjoyed to enraged! I literally wanted to punch someone.
So the reason I decided to be curious is... I am wondering if I can possibly sue the gas station for false advertisement. Then possibly once I win my settlement I can have free gas for life, or millions of dollars. I mean the gas company's could spare me some money. Or better yet, they make a deal with me to keep my mouth shut and give loads of bucks to do so.
I guess I am just looking for the bright side of things. Since the gas company infuriated me, maybe I can feel better by infuriating them. Damn greedy liars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment