Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sucka!!!

So I have decided that I am probably the worst blogger that ever lived. Seriously, I don't even blog enough to be considered a blogger. I guess it doesn't really matter seeing as no one really ever reads this. Basically the reason that I stopped posting is because I thought it was sort of pointless but I forgot that it gave me something to do. I think that I will try and post things more often.
Life pretty much sucks hardcore right now, but what the hell. You do what you can and try and enjoy it. I moved out of the parentals place so I don't see nearly as many movies. So you can pretty much say goodbye to my lame ass movie reviews. I'll still see a film here and there; I'll be sure to comment on them. Now that I'm living with my totally awesome friends, I am pretty much dirt poor; sometimes I can't even drive. I wouldn't trade it for anything though. Moving out has been the best thing I have done for myself. So enough of my lame life... Next time I've got a funny story I'll be sure to share it with the internet.

2 comments:

  1. Look I'm commenting! :) That's great to hear that you moved out. I am excited for you. I miss seeing and talking to you so now if you post things I'll be able to at least know you are alive. Lol. Well good luck being dirt poor, I know how that is too, but as long as you are happy that's all that matters. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete