Friday, January 29, 2010

DEMONIC PLUMBING PIXIES!

at our humble abode this week we have been having some major plumbing issues. ultimately it's due to the fact that our home is possessed by demonic plumbing pixies. i'm not really sure why they have chosen us to torture, but they have. for me the entire situation has been a fiasco. calling the landlord, calling a plumber, calling the landlord, calling my parents, the landlord calling me, screaming at my mother, feeling like an idiot, calling my roommates all while desperately wishing i could take a shower. as of right now i am patiently waiting for mr. plumber (who kind of gives me the creeps and is probably giving me lung cancer) to finish up this disaster so that i can go back to work. i can't wait to have this whole thing behind me. it's pretty lame that i've cried over a plumbing problem; it's more than lame actually. hopefully, this is the last time in my life that i will ever have to stress over pipes. let's all hope that this shit goes down the drain!
here are a few pics that i secretly took while the plumber was chain-smoking outside...
dooo ta dooo.... waiting for pictures to upload.

5 minutes later... still waiting, getting impatient.

10 minutes later... throwing the computer at the wall.

finally... here they are




















looks gross, smells gross, probably because it is gross.
hope your day is less shit filled then mine!

1 comment:

  1. That looks ummm...yummy? Seriously though, I'm so sorry that this all fell on you this week. I should've helped you more. I really appreciate you for dealing with all this shiz though! You are the best EVER! I think I owe you some strawberry milk :)

    ReplyDelete