Saturday, January 9, 2010

Must Go...

  • The waiter that practically sits in our chair/booth to take an order. Promise I won't tip more for being that friendly, It's an invasion of my personal space... so back off hoser!
  • People that clap at the end of movies. It's not a live show, no one can hear your appreciation.
  • Clients that think the doctor is wrong about a diagnosis just because the treatment happens to be expensive.
  • Cold weather. Nothing survives in it, we would be much better off without it.
  • People that think it's okay to pick their nose and eat it on the freeway. Just because you are going 65 MPH doesn't make you invisible. Save it for your private, non-public areas. Or better yet, buy some tissues and blow your nose.
  • Individuals that call a place of business for someone else and say "hang on a sec" and then shout to the person that should have called.
  • Neighbors that think shoveling/scraping the sidewalk at 2 AM is a good idea.
  • People that make fun of me for having a blog. I know it's lame, but it's also a good time killer. If you don't like it... don't read it.
  • Cats. Nuff said.
  • Drivers that never, ever use the blinkers on their car. I mean it really doesn't warn the person behind you that you are going to merge or turn suddenly.
  • Random people calling me dear, sunshine, honey, and any other pet name. I don't know you, you don't know me... Now I have a reason to keep it that way.
  • Sales people that make it impossible to get off the phone with them. I'm busy with a client. I don't have time to sit and listen to some promotion about a product/business venture our company will never buy into.
  • Old men that think just because they are old they can hit on young women as a joke. It's creepy, gross and definitely not funny in anyway.
  • Sue
  • Roommates that get sick. I can't touch anything in my house when I know they are blowing chunks all up in the big white throne.
  • The fact that it takes months for a series to come out on dvd. I don't understand what this business tactic achieves. Seriously all the episodes have already aired. The televsion companies really must enjoy the torture they put viewers in.
  • The fact that everything has to be so god damn expensive. I'm not talking not talking about living a lavish life of luxury. I mean basic necessities aren't affordable for the average middle-class american.
  • Testicles hanging from any vechiles. Balls hanging from a living male is just wrong in so many ways.i don't need to see it on a car too.

2 comments: