Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UNKNOWN FACTS

I decided that it would be sort of cool if I posted a list of things that most people probably don't know about me. When it comes to sharing personal things about myself I usually try and keep it a secret... I guess I am just afraid that people won't like me. But what the hell, in the long run I guess it doesn't really matter if anyone likes me.


1. I absolutely love Pride and Prejudice! The book, the movie, the television series, the parody with zombies. I love them all!!! I have multiple copies of the book and always find myself tempted to buy another while browsing the bookstore.


2. I am deathly afraid of... cattle. It's super lame and embarrassing, I know. But they are huge and scary. I'm seriously going to regret sharing this with anyone.


3. Love, Love, Love shoes. I wish I could buy every pair I see.


4. I get heartburn about everyday. It totally sucks old man balls.


5. My dog is my bestfriend, I love him.


6. The people I live with mean the world to me. I would do anything for them.
7. I'm afraid of the dark and being alone in the dark. I've convinced myself that there will always be someone hiding in the shadows.


8. It's pretty lame but I think I am funny.


9. I admire my brother. He is pretty much one of the coolest people I know.


10. I love to read. Pretty much anything that keeps me slightly entertained merits good book standards to me.


11. Facebook Whore. I am on facebook all the time. Mainly because I have excessive amounts of time to kill at work. Nothing brings me more happiness then reading hourly posts about my 100+ friends that I never actually talk to.


12. I struggle with being serious... when I try to be serious it ends up being too serious.


13. I laugh at things that probably shouldn't be laughed at. Examples... The sad parts of movies, when I scare little children, etc...


14. Probably the one person on the planet that wishes they were allergic to peanuts.


15. I retain useless information. For whatever reason I remember the things that don't really matter. Typically, I can never remember the things that I should.


16. Terrified of large crowds.


17. The volume of anything that has numbers has to be even. If it's on a odd number I could go crazy.


18. I tend to let people walk all over me.


19. I randomly surf the blog world.


20. I will probably burn in hell for all the horrible things I say about people.


21. I can get annoyed really easily. But I get over things even more quickly.


22. All I want out of life is to be happy.


23. I was vegan for 4 months after I watched a documentary about parasites you pick up from animal products. I still am a afraid to eat pork products. Lucky me, that most pork I find disgusting in taste as well.

24. If I had a super power it would be to fly.

25. I like to act like an immature kid most of the time. Makes life more fun, and reminds me not to be so self-important.

26. This is making me feel self centered.
So this was a monumental waste of your time. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment