Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Road Trip!

Road trip weekend!
I have been waiting two whole months for tomorrow to come. The Bolshoi Ballet, I need to say it again, the Bolshoi Ballet, is coming to California. My dancing buddies (Stef, Natalie, and Larissa) and I are venturing out to go view the prima ballerinas we all strive to be.


I'm way too excited for this! 


We leave tomorrow morning and start our long awaited journey to Anaheim. First stop... VEGAS! We stay in the city of sin for one night and will take off early the next morning for the most important destination, Anaheim, California. After the ballet we will head straight to St. George and then back on to Salt Lake where all our lives will resume to normalcy.
If you can't tell I'm super duper excited for this. I can't wait to see the Bolshoi ballerinas live! Aaahhh!!! I'll take lots of pictures! And most likely gush for weeks after about the amazing awesomeness of the ballet.
I <3 ballet!
Can't wait to soak up some sun!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm jealous of you going to visit nice weather. Haha. Take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have loads of fun! Tell the ocean hi for me! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! (even though I understand nothing about ballet) haha jk!

    ReplyDelete