Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just another day...

Wow today was crazy at work! After morning appointments, I was in the the surgery room scrubbing a pup for a neuter when I heard a huge crash up front. I ran up there calling my office managers name. I heard nothing but  silence. I didn't see her sitting in the chair; so I walked around the desk and saw her laying spread eagle on the floor. She was out cold, Fell out of the chair!! (one of our computer chairs is evil, there has been a few times that it's slipped out from under me.) Once she came around I did the whole first aid deal with her, she got up and seemed alright.
Later in the day an eldery man shows up for his appointment with his two dogs. One was a 18 year old 100 pound German Shepard the other was a 5 month old pup with two paws missing-
actually is the same pup from this past post. I went over to weigh the dogs and I just glanced out the glass doors and noticed a shopping cart.
See here!


I just thought to my self well maybe the dogs just walked along side him. Appointment over the guy took the dogs out, put the little one in the shopping cart which is alright. But then that old man picked up that 100 pound dog and put it in the shopping cart. I just can't imagine what all the drivers that saw him cruising down the street were thinking. I know I would have probably crashed if it was me.
Our vet clinic probably has the most unbalanced, eccentric clients in the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment