Monday, February 22, 2010

puppy love


3 years ago this precious little pup was my Christmas present; although he didn't come home with me til valentines. oh how i love him! it amazes me that it has been three years already. my little pooch is the best dog on the planet! monroe is an amazing little dog! i wish there was a way to make him live as long as i will.

Here a few pictures of him over the years.


monroe and his buddy gracie. (ignore the ghost in the background- she haunts our home)


things he loves:
lasers
his ball 
(he actually sleeps with it!)
bones
food
jerky & cheese
car rides
me!














He will cuddle with you when you cry.
He can do the moonwalk.     
                                                                                 He can pee...
on you.
He is ALWAYS happy to see you.

I know, I probably sound like a crazy person that just loves her dog too much. 
at least i am not the crazy old lady down the street with 400 cats
But if you ever meet monroe you'll understand,
it's IMPOSSIBLE not to love him. 
So don't judge




<3




3 comments: