Thursday, February 18, 2010

tear-filled farewell

internet meet david. my very own personal financial advisor! yes I am only 20 and I have a minimal amount of income, but I am horrible at managing money. I am very poor- like I didn't know this already but thanks for pointing it out david. 
From now on I am going to be a responsible adult who knows how to manage my money. I know it's gross, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. So this my mournful farewell to lean pockets :( , $7 a slice cheese cake (my every person i like hates me vice), and cute shoes. And a dreadful greeting to ramen noodles, sandwiches, and bare feet - kidding.  
In the long run it will be beneficial for me I'll be able to afford my education!!! GO ME! and my dream camera Nikon D90
Suck a fat one mumbler!!! (you probably can't even read this!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm horrible at managing money too. So hopefully you'll show me how it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON'T MUMBLE! And telling me to suck a fat one is just rude.

    ReplyDelete