Wednesday, March 3, 2010

real tears

the past couple of days have been really rough for me.
i don't know why i want to let the internet know that, but
maybe getting it out will help.

i'm not going to go into details about all the situations.
but i'm really
               really
                     low!

i know what i need to do. but it's the whole actually
doing part that will be hard. it's not what i want to
do, but i don't really have any other options now.

Dean talked to me about it tonight and it made me
realize a lot of things, but at the same time it
confused me even more.

i wish sometimes i had a book with all the answers to
my life's little problems. or at least the outcomes so i
could choose the best option for me now.

my heart is heavy and i feel very alone.
:'(
sorry i am a downer

2 comments:

  1. :( Sorry you are sad my buddy. You know I would help in anyway that I can - even though I don't really like you that much...
    Maybe you should talk someone into buying you a cheesecake, sometimes seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are sad because of a boy.....totally not worth it!! If you're sad because you think you're ugly....its definately NOT true. If you're sad because its that time of the month.....I hate being a girl too, but I would never ever want to be a boy!
    Sorry you're sad.....it makes me sad when my friends are sad.....so be happy and have a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete