Thursday, March 4, 2010

must go.

  • The little vinyl stickers on cars that represent the occupants families. I think some are ok. But it can become too excessive. When you have 30 little figures with their nicknames, all your dogs and cats with their names, and the flowers you have named from your garden it's TOO much. I saw this the other day; I tried to capture a picture for evidence but I was driving and being cautious. Well truth is I couldn't find my phone. :P
  • Migraines! I have had this headache for the past three days it must go away.
  • Water spots on dishes. Maybe it's an OCD thing, but it really bothers me when there are water spots on my utensils and cups. Clean is clean- which means no water spots.
  • When clients come into the vet and expect us to baby-sit their children. We are not a daycare center so when your child ends up getting eaten by a dog, or taking a medication the fault is not mine. If you cannot control your children, leave them at home with a sitter.
  • Having to owe money to the government for taxes. When you clearly shouldn't have had to if your employer would have handled your checks correctly. What he did was illegal and I have to pay, such bull! :(
  • Eating a meal and then feeling like you're still hungry. I'm too poor to feed my own appetite.
  • Receipts. Now that I have to keep all these little slips of paper my life feels much messier. I store them in a little file folder. But knowing there are several different sized slips, not in order by size, makes me want to throw things.
  • Long lines at del taco. Not everyone should know about tuesday taco night. I want my damn taco and I don't want to wait an hour for it.
  • When you go to a drive thru and you don't get what you ordered. I paid a dollar for that taco, I should get what I ordered. 
  • The coverage of the Olympics. They don't show enough of the games, I would like to watch more of them. Also, that they don't show any of the special Olympics for our viewing pleasure. It would be rad if they did.
  • Pant stealing roommates. (this hasn't actually happened to me, but I had a special request to put it on the list.)
  • People that have blogs and they don't update them. How can I stalk blogs if there are no new posts. Go, make haste, and provide me with the simple pleasure of living vicariously through your blog.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with most of your "must go" things. Specifically the people bringing their children into the clinic and NOT watching them. And then there's the having to owe the government taxes....I've been there. Any yes, he is a scam artist or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna start stealing your pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about not updating my blog enough. I will try to be better. Just for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete