Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why I Love my Friend

This lovely post is an email that my dear friend Kristine sent me. It is in response to my NOT post. I find it absolutely hilarious, so I wanted to share it with the internet:

World peace!- Easy, Give all men lots of naked women and give all women lots of money!













A death trap-Dress it up all you want with all the fancy features but in the end it's still a pos box of recycled parts.










A swing set.-Takes care of your house wish too!










Impeccable dancing skills.- I'll hook it up


















A mac book.-Done










Nikon d90 camera!!!-Install the mental version greedy! ;)

A great Dane or a Husky/wolf hybrid- All yours










This house.-See swingset, Trying to cut cost.

A trip to here. And here.-Ur fucked.

Three wishes and maybe the genie with the lamp as an added bonus.- Wanted extra for the lamp, sorry.











This guy didn't though











A man who loves me and that will love me forever.-Only things I could think of

























A potion to make Monroe live forever.-I'm sure they make them for dogs too.










A time turner











Oh wait.. You said TIME turner..These two things should help you out..




























Magic powers that control hair regrowth.-Easy




















In fact, just magic powers.-When you get them, please take care of some things for me.







































(He's got the hair regrowth problem like you!)

An endless college fund.-WAS my first choice..



















Someone to take me here.-On a more serious note, I have been there and would love to take ya!

These Flowers -Lily Allen either throwing something, walking like a tard, startin some shit with a gangster or about to fall on her face from tripping was much more pleasing and appealing than the flower. Sorry lol.



















A bicycle -Juuuust the two of us.... we can make it if we tryyy just the two of ussss (just the two of us)










Somebody should call the fun police cause this kid is OuT oF cOnTrOl!! (Kristine I will never forgive you for typing like that.)











Ahhhh, perfect match :)









Ownership rights to the diesel store. -You'll have to sleep with this guy. He still owns 100% of the company! Looks pretty flexible.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A year of life with no worries. -We should probably hook up with these guys lol














Hakuna Matata

Best Regards,
Kristine Dawson

I'm so glad that I have friends like Kristine that keep my dreams in check. I should have just asked for a Savage Garden CD, Kristine could have burned one for me.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Savage Garden?! listening... NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATE savage garden! Kristine always made me listen to it! Ugh... I vomited every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Ah come on, you know you were a closet Savage fan! And YOU always made me listen to TLC, Destiny's Child, and the Dr. Dolittle Soundtrack! But I loved them all so it was ok :D But you never cranked anything! Thank god I have a system in my car. I think I'm making up for lost times!

    ReplyDelete