Tuesday, March 16, 2010

NOT

So my birthday is still ages away but my mom asked me already what I wanted.
If you know me at all,
I don't really like to receive gifts so it's really hard for me to decide on what I want for any given holiday
(The reason my mom is asking me 2 months in advance).
I started making a list of things I wanted, in hopes that I could come up with something reasonable to ask for. This is the list I ended up with:
(Click on the words that are gray, you're in for a suprise!)

 World peace! 
 A death trap
A swing set.
Impeccable dancing skills.
A mac book.
Nikon d90 camera!!!
A trip to here. And here.
Three wishes and maybe the genie with the lamp as an added bonus.
A person who loves me and that will love me forever.
A potion to make Monroe live forever.
A time turner
Magic powers that control hair regrowth. 
In fact, just magic powers. 
An endless college fund.  
Someone to take me here. 
These Flowers 
Ownership rights to the diesel store.
A year of life with no worries. 


Cheers to 21 things that will never happen... But I'll keep dreaming. :)



1 comment: