Friday, March 12, 2010

must see

Here is a list of movies I think everyone should watch. Click movie titles for previews.

Pride and Prejudice. Probably one of my all time favorites. Everyone should watch this movie. It is very close to the actual book. The cinematography is amazing! Plus, the gentleman in this flick are so attentive, how I dream of someday meeting a man like Mr. Darcy.

Braveheart. I love love love this movie. From the Scottish accents, to the beautiful scenery, the awesome soundtrack, and the wicked ass fight scences. Even though Mel Gibson can be a total douche, this film is still neat.

The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. I <3 these. Call me nerdy I don't care, but these movies just ooze awesomeness!! Must be the extended edition. None of that silly theatrical version garabage.

Amadeus. An old film but so good. It's not cheesy like some older films, Amadeus is just plan good. Most people I know haven't even heard of it but it's just a fantastic film. Will forever be one of my favorites. Tom Hulce, the actor who plays Mozart, is phenomenal.

GoodFellas one of my favorite mafia movies. It makes me wish that I was married to a bad-ass mafia man.

Willow. This movie deserves and honorable mention. As a child  I watched this movie EVERY DAY. I didn't put up with those nonsense Disney movies, I watched real films. I haven't seen it in ages but I'm sure since I loved it then, I would still love it now.

Some others that are definitley worth viewing: Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Inglourious Basterds, Space Balls, Atonement, Blood Diamond, Young Frankenstein, American History X, Stranger than Fiction, Good Will Hunting, Waterworld and I think I am done wasting your time now. I could probably go on for days. I like way too many movies.
Feel free to add to the must see list. Obviously I need something to fill up my excessive amounts of free time.

1 comment: