Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jazz

Saturday night I went to my first Jazz game ever.
I went with Mandy and Brandon.

                                     It was so much fun.
We sat in the nosebleed section. It was surprising how good the view was up there until hill-billy hick with his huge hat sat down.

That damn brim covered more than half the court.

We played musical chairs and sat separately for part of the game. To somewhat stay connected we used our cellular devices to communicate our thoughts on little tidbits of the game. 
Thank god for text messaging.


 By the fourth quarter Mandy and I were sitting next to some very nice elderly women. One which Brandon had wooed to the point of undressing in a matter of minutes.
I was impressed,  this man has mad skills.


Of course the Jazz won because I was there. I'm a good luck charm. Here is the photographic evidence for your viewing pleasure. 
Only joking. It probably has to do with the fact that the Clippers rarely and I mean rarely ever beat the Jazz in our stadium. -thanks Ally for keeping me slightly informed with Jazz statistics.
I would definitely love to go again, SO FUN!!

We went to the coffee garden after (the damn concession stands were sold out of churros when we tried to purchase them) to get a treat.
I had a yummy fruit tart. Minus the tart, it was so frozen it probably won't un-thaw until 2050.


GO JAZZ!!

2 comments:

  1. I'M FAMOUS! They wrote about me on the Internetsss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the least white person in that photo. Tadow!

    ReplyDelete