Tuesday, September 7, 2010

here's the deal

seeing as i am about 14 days (or more) behind on my trip updates
i am just going to trash them. i mean i have been home for
2 weeks now. so unless anyone has any objections to this, which
would mean someone would have to actually read my blog, bye bye
trip. hello real life.

since i have been home basically all i have done is work.
also, i have been looking for a second job.
turns out that i had some unexpected expenses when i returned
and could really use the extra cash.
i've got some other things going on right now but i guess
somethings just aren't suppose to be shared, yet.

exciting news though, i was asked by an old coworker to do the photos
for her engagement/wedding. i think i am going to do it. i was extremely
flattered and shocked when she asked me. i'm a little nervous but i think
i am going to give it a go.

i have some major plans to get back into school asap!!!
i have absolutely no idea what i am going to do or how i am
going to manage working a full time job, a part time job all while
going to school but i am going to make it work.
go me!

cross your fingers for me that some good news comes this week!!
i am so sick of waiting!

2 comments:

  1. GO YOU!! I'm so excited for you to start school again! Let me know if I can help you with absolutely anything :)
    Also, pertaining to the first part of this post:
    I OBJECT!!
    I quite enjoyed reading about your trip and pretending you were still there...haha, kidding about that second thing, Never leave me for that long again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT. You go to school, I will help keep you clothed.:)

    ReplyDelete