Tuesday, September 14, 2010

needs

well here are a few things that i am desperately needing.

ever since i quite dancing i have been so sad.
i feel fat all the time.
i feel gross and lazy.
so i need a gym membership for super cheap
or i need someone to pay for me to go back to ballet.
i'm hoping for the latter.

so since i'm no longer dancing
i need to increase my social skills...
i just need more friends.
ones that i can hangout with all the time
to keep me distracted from the fact that i'm not dancing.

i feel like part of me has died.

on a lighter note i also need:
curtains and a makeshift curtain rod
someone to move all my shit
a really good part time job
a way to pay for school
someone to help me pick the right major
a hug

4 comments:

  1. I'll be your friend!! I can also help with at least 4 of the 6 things on your list, just tell me when :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with accounting, it's the best major.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have curtains for you. I may also have various other household things that you may need. Flatware, towels, etc. Please let me know if a visit is in order. :)

    ReplyDelete