Wednesday, October 20, 2010

crafty

my entire saturday was spent on creating little crafts.
it started with the cake i made for jillian's birthday.
granted i did make it from a box, i don't have a mixer
(*HINT**HINT* David)
i did color the frosting and put cute little candles on it.

next on the crafting agenda was decorating jillian's room.
oh hell, stef and i are amazing.
we should probably start a party decorating service
our skills with streamers cannot be matched.
i only took a picture of the doorway. but her entire room
is decorated as well.


it was then time to make my home made lamp.
i used a vase, some left over curtains, some bamboo
sticks, and tube lights. my finished product.

i think it's pretty awesome, considering my
lack of crafting skills.
after i still had some left over curtains and bamboo
sticks. so stef and i decided to make ghost decorations
for the front yard.
we did two big ones and a bunch of little ghosts.

better homes and gardens might call me after hearing about
my craft skills.

pictures from the last few weeks.





1 comment: