Friday, August 5, 2011

the verdict is.

i still don't know. 

i keep debating about whether or not i have had enough of blogging.
but i just can't make up my mind. 

i absolutely love reading about other people's fascinating lives.
but when it comes to mine, there isn't much to share. 

i love having that ear to listen to all that is going on.

like someone actually cares about what i have to say. 

but in reality i don't share much anymore. 


maybe in a couple days, if i feel like it, i'll post a couple of pictures from my park adventures.

maybe i'll share a bit more about what's going on...

or maybe i won't.

2 comments:

  1. Psst... I enjoy reading YOUR blogs! :) Hope all is well! You can always text or call or message me too just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE reading your blogs! Not a single one is dull or boring. I love hearing about what you do in your life because I used to live your life with you and bug you EVERYDAY to play or do stuff. Now that we are older and live our own lives, I love to hear what you're up to! Especially about all your kickass trips, so don't stop! Unless you want to.. Then of course I'll have to bow my head and let ya :)

    ReplyDelete