Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1 week

so, i leave in a week.
i am so excited and terrified at the same time.
jillian and i will be taking an adventure.
where you ask?
to europe.

in the 15 days that we will be gone
we are going to be traveling so much.
by plane, bus, ferry, train, and our own little feet.

this little adventure is going to be amazing!
if all works according to plan i will be able
to see one of my number one places to see in my
lifetime. in fact a few of my number one places.

six more days, 90 more hours of work,
a shit ton of light packing and unpacking,
and our adventure will begin.

farwell.
i shall return... maybe.

<3

1 comment:

  1. You need to give me the low down on how to do these Europe trips! Ben and I want to go so bad! Have a blast and know I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete