Monday, March 8, 2010

Deep Breath...

Now hold it.

Alright stop now! I don't want you to kick the bucket.

I'm going to make an attempt at being serious. There seems to be a infectious virus traveling through the air as of late. Too many are stressing over matters that just seem to be a waste. I know, very well that I am not perfect and I am as guilty as the next individual of doing this. But is it really worth it to stress about things that aren't going to matter next week?
Maybe I am just in a weird mood tonight. But lately it seems we all (me included) are just looking for things to pick apart. Just the tiny little things that aren't quite the way we would like them to be. We make big things out of things we will forget about in a few days. Do we enjoy the feeling of disruption and disappointment so much that we find ways to feel it? Are we so haughty that we have to pick out other people differences and turn them into flaws?
I guess my new goal is going to be, to let things go that shouldn't be mulled over. I have so much in my life that is good and I spend so much time bringing up the bad. Happiness is a choice.
Here's to a new me. Let us all hope it lasts.
Life is what YOU make it.

2 comments: