Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lost FOREVER!

It seems that the horrible earthquake in Chile has disrupted all the world. Not only has it caused death and destruction in Chile, but it has caused the earth to shift ever so slightly off it's regular axis.
What does this mean?
It means that we have lost 1.26 microseconds of each day.
 (One microsecond is one-millionth of a second long)
I've already complained that there is never enough hours in the day to provide me with ample time to accomplish all I would like to.
But what now?!?!
There's even less time in the day!
I really needed that 1.26 microsecond.
I suppose there's one bonus though. I'm 1.26 microseconds closer to my vacation then I was before. :)



My heart goes out to the 700+ individuals (and to their friends and family) who lost their lives in this horrific tragedy. <3

1 comment: